Thursday, May 21, 2015

Senno Rikyu Anecdote4




Pitfall

A certain person asked Rikyu that there was flattery to the tea.

Rikyu answered in this way.

"A friend of me has a person called Nokan.

When I went for a tea party, I made a pit in front of a door, and I have fallen in mud.

I washed a body and sat down in the seat of the tea again.

In fact, I heard that there was a pit from a different person.

However, I thought that the idea of the husband was ruined if I did not fall in a loss.

Because it was not the real intention, it fell for me.

It became the good meeting indeed on that day.

Which does not match on the way of the tea if I do not accept the heart of the husband not flattery"


★Miki House coffee Sen no Rikyu premium blend 'polar'★

★Axis line and calligraphy Rikyu layman statue★