Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Senno Rikyu Anecdote6




One ear of the flower vase

Jouou Takeno and Rikyu were invited to the tea party once and participated.

In the journey, Jouou noticed a flower vase in a certain shop.

Jouou thought secretly.

"Which I order it tomorrow, and open asks for a tea party in it."

When he let you go to demand a flower vase from a pupil tomorrow morning, there was not the flower case anymore.

Rikyu came and said that Jouou regretted it.

"Because I obtained a flower case, I want you to look. "

Jouou thought.

"That will be surely that flower case"

He talked about Jouou which he smiled wryly, and visited a tea party in this way in wonder as soon as he read a flower case in a tea-ceremony room.

"That to defeat one ear of this flower case of the encouraging news, and Rikyu lacks and starts it.

In fact, I thought since I read this flower case yesterday to hit one ear because it was too too perfect, and to lack, and to use it for the tea-ceremony room.

I intended to lack, and the hammer prepared to touch me when Rikyu left his seat in a breast. "

Jouou admired it very much.


★Bizen-yaki Sesame flow bottle vase at one point of Brook, made★

★It is with one article of tu-4 biscuit ware pot ceramist Akira Arakawa product-limited work wooden box★